Start Hiring

Let’s get started

Tell us about the role you’re looking to fill.

Frequently Asked Questions

Just browsing? Here’s some quick answers.

How Much Does This Cost?

Our pricing starts at a flat $5950 placement fee for a Unit-level manager and we cover any other posting and sourcing costs. You pay 60% of our fee up front. The remaining 40% of our fee is due once you have hired someone.

Do You Offer A Guarantee?

Yes! We offer a 60 day guarantee on new hires. If you hire someone and it doesn’t work out within the first 2 months, we’ll do a 2nd hiring round for the same role for free.